Thursday 10 March 2011

Friday 12th February 1988

we broke up from school today for a week “YIPPEE!!”
I think Fay loves me because Katie was doing sign language to her and I know what it meant. It meant do you love Neil and Fay nodded her head. I'll just have to see if she does on sunday (I hope she does) 2 days to go!!! couldn't charge my car up so I didn't race tonight but I went to watch. Alex Stole spent about 40 pence on me tonight he bought me a bottle of coke and twelve penceworth of sweets my arm's dead tired so I’m stopping.



Ok so... anyone else bored of the Fay thing yet? I know I am. The best bit of this particular episode of obsession in my opinion is the bit in parentheses... really? You hope she does? I would never have thought that, it's a good job you told us/yourself.

Radio controlled car racing was wicked, but I was let down by my battery charger a lot. I really vividly remember Alex Stowell (for that is how one actually spells his name) spending all that money on me. It's never really come back to me before I sit and write this but I really really remember it... how very strange. Oh and 28p for a bottle of coke, them weret' days.

No comments:

Post a Comment