Thursday 10 March 2011

Thursday 11th February 1988

guess what?! Fay and Julian are in love Fay must be going daft. I went to the doctors tonight and I can't go swimming tomorrow (thank goodness) because of my verucca. I was going to go with Julian so I’m glad I’m not going. Julian is going in the morning and Fay is going in the afternoon ha! ha! ha!

I think what we're beginning to piece together here is that I have no real concept of what love is and my grasp on what is actually happening in the world around me is tenuous. Oh and I had not yet quite got the hang of punctuation.

I hated swimming, I only learned when I was about this age and therefore the smell of chlorine made me nervous (and still causes butterflies to be honest, even though I’m a reasonable swimmer now... sort of). Quite what I did instead is another matter.

Oh and my vindictive side comes out once more. Didn't mention Valentine's day though did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment