Wednesday 3 November 2010

Saturday 6th February 1988

Comic relief raised over 10 million pounds!!! Nothing much happened today apart from we went to Pamela and Matthews. 8 days to go I don't think I’m going to make it!

Are you beginning to see where I got the name of the blog? Nothing much happened today apart from... Pamela and Matthew were loads of fun to be around, Matthew and I used to watch Star Wars ep IV on Betamax every time we went to their house, and we pretty much always used to play hide and seek amongst many other games... it was always a proper laugh and I loved going there... I just wish I had the foresight to actually make this diary an actual note of events that would otherwise go unrecorded. Instead you get a fact that you can look up on the interwebs. No one needs to know what Comic Relief 88 made on the night, tell me about what made you nearly wet yourself laughing about!

I’m beginning to get weirded out by the countdown to Valentine's day. I've read ahead and I know what's going to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment