Saturday 19 July 2014

Sunday 21st February 1988

I played on my computer most of today but I did go down to the park with paul we were on our bikes (that was after church) my nanan has Just gone home I have got to go to sleep now because it's school in the morning!

So... Just to let you know that my computer is either my Spectrum 48k with the rubber keys, or my Acorn Electron. Anyone familiar with home computers in 1988 will therefore know that playing on my computer all day meant spending at least an hour or two waiting for games to load from the tape deck. I used to play Chuckie Egg a lot. As well as one which was set in a school, can't remember the name of it right now, I never really followed the rules (or worked out the actual point of the game) and therefore ended up getting expelled a lot (exactly the opposite of my real life, kinda the point of computer games I guess). 

Again, there's very little to comment on here. I've not really elaborated on anything, I've barely bothered with punctuation, let alone storytelling. I will once again apologise for my 10 year old self and his thorough lack of understanding of the point of a diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment