Friday 7 October 2016

Wednesday 9th March 1988

Nothing much happened today only I found out why "head" bags are so expensive because they have compartments that come offandyoucancarryaround separately and the zips lock up.



Head bags, (or "head" bags if you will... you shouldn't) now there's a name I've not heard in a long time, a long time... 

I eventually got me a Head Monte Carlo, in this exact colourway:


But imagine how blown my tiny mind was by the fact that they had zip off compartments (at the end, never used by anyone ever) and that some of the zips had locks - to which there was a key which was universal, given their popularity in the late '80s - early '90s this rendered them as secure as Donald Trump's ego. 

Compound words appear to be my new fad. I'm already bored of it. 

I suppose this counts as a diary entry, it documents something I learned that day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment