Thursday 31 December 2015

Thursday 25th February 1988

"Cough wheeze" I went to school today it was terrible I had a nose bleed at dinner time (well Just after) I have still got the cold as you can tell by the first two words. I was tired out coming home from school and as if that wasn't enough we had to get to the doctors for 4 o'clock. My mum has been to open night I've got a good report Yippee!

Who are you writing this for Li'l Neil? I guess I should be a little pleased that he (talking about myself in the 3rd person is not a habit Neil needs to get into) at least added a dimension to this entry by giving us some sound effects.

Nose bleeds, as far as I'm aware, are not generally a symptom of having a cold - therefore the nosebleed incident should be a bit more remarkable but we all know what to expect from this by now. 


Again, the routine doctor's appointment, if there's no mention of the reasons for going there then it'll be for my verrucas - I remember having them a lot, but crucially forgetting which foot they were on when trying to get out of PE. 


I generally got good reports as I was a quiet child who got on with stuff and didn't make a fuss, only once did I get a bad report from one teacher who hated me. I still have no idea why he did, there have only been about three people in my life (so far) who hated me and I've known about it, unfortunately one of them was a housemate during my year out from my degree. I left her an epic note which might serve as a coda for this blog if I ever manage to finish it before I die.


No comments:

Post a Comment