Saturday 2 January 2016

Saturday 27th February 1988

Went to town today I got a pair of snazzy trousers got to stop now because dad's getting angry.

When was the last time you used the word 'snazzy'? When was the last time you used the word 'snazzy' to describe legwear that wasn't your yoga/gym leggings? 

I remember this, the trousers were from Littlewoods or BHS and were grey but had threads of different colours running through... they were snazzy as funk. 

I've just performed one of the worst Google image searches of my life (apart from the very early days when not many people had heard of goatse).



but luckily for you guys, I found it after only 3 and a half hours of staring.


told you it was snazzy.



So, yeah, I got some snazzy trousers. I remember keeping them for best, which when you're 10 means you wear them about 4 times before you grow out of them.

And, we should probably address the fact I had to stop writing (so soon! Maybe there was more I could have written for this momentous day, what I had for dinner maybe?) because my pa was getting angry... angry at what? My pencil made little to no noise on the paper, I had only written a sentence. We will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment