Tuesday 20 July 2010

Saturday 30th January


Went to church tonight it was quite boring it was all about peace. Went to chesterfield I got a car, some sponge foam tyres for my radio controlled car and a pen other than that nothing happened today so I'm stopping now.


Only a little entry this one, but oh so telling of what my head was like. Nothing happened... getting a car when I was a little lad was a big deal! Why didn't I say what type of car? A pen? I remember getting the foam tyres for my car, they were black, replacing the weird red coloured ones I got when I got the car.

Church: Trying to get a small child interested in the Roman Catholic church is - I imagine - quite difficult. All I saw was that it meant I had to get up early on a sunday, or go out on a saturday night to sit in a hall and talk quietly... for hours. I feel bad about it cos my dad loves football and goes to church, I never got either of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment