Tuesday 20 July 2010

Tuesday 2nd February

Oh Joy oh rapture I think Fay fancies me all because I wore my black and jade jumper everybody likes it but especially Fay. 12 days to go still wondering how many cards I'll get. Can't wait to be with my love again. I'm stopping now because my arms aching.

Dear Neil aged 10,


You have absolutely no idea how incredibly camp you are, how incredibly melodramatic and how writing how much your arm aches after waxing lyrical about 'your love' means a different thing to what you meant at the time...


Seriously little man, the phrase 'Oh joy, oh rapture' is really never going to get you anywhere is it? Apart from universally mocked on the interweb when you reach the age of 33.


I love you chap, I just wish I could have helped you back then...

No comments:

Post a Comment