Tuesday 20 July 2010

Sunday 31st January

Theres hardly anything to write about today because all that really happened is Michael and Michelle came and just now on wickers world somebody was on that made toilet seats that said on them -

if you sprinkle
when you tinkle
be a sweetie
and wipe the seatie

my dad's poorly and theres only 14 days to go “gulp!”


so, there's nothing to write about... Michael and Michelle are my cousins from Macclesfield. I've not seen them for years but I remember really liking them. Michael was/is hilarious and must have done/said something that made me howl laughing but no, I decided to play it down entirely and concentrate on a small part of a Wicker's World episode about toilet seats.

And what was up with my dad? He's poorly? No other details... these things are a bit more important than how many days there are til blimmin valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment