Tuesday 20 July 2010

Friday 29th January 1988


went to racing club tonight. I came sixth in my first heat seventh in the second heat and third in the third Heat on the third heat I was only a couple of seconds from being first because the people who came first and second did the laps faster than mine we all got 20 laps in five minutes. I came 28th overall out of 50 Drivers or around that. Then we went under the stage it was dead good but it's heaven when you get out. We went under to put the track and the carpet away. 16 days to go! I hopped all the way to school all around where ever I went and back home again on the same Foot because of my verucca (every body say aah) it's quarter past eleven so I'm stopping now.



I like how I was so accurate about the numbers... 28th out of something maybe about 50... the rules of the track were fairly open to errors, I could've been a contender!

I really wish that I'd made up the fact that I hopped everywhere, I really actually did hop all around all day. I think I did it to make people feel sorry for me, and maybe to prove to my mum that I was not making it up when I said it hurt the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment