Saturday 26 March 2016

Friday 4th March 1988

Went to racing club came 32nd out of 35 rubbish!!! it's been a boring three days because thats all that happened!!!!!!!!!

That's the spirit little man! To be fair, finishing 3 from the bottom at the only competitive thing I've done in my life was a bit disappointing but that was a fairly uncommon thing as I was pretty averagely ok at RC car racing normally. Although I had to sometimes sit and hold the button on my battery charger for half an hour so that it charged my batteries properly - at home this was always whilst The Paw Paw Bears were on, so the theme tune which sometimes still pops into my head reminds me of my thumb hurting and the smell of electrics frying slightly. 

I hope things liven up for 10 year old Neil soon, it's been a fairly dull patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment