Saturday 26 March 2016

Tuesday 1st March 1988

Went to london with school today I went in the Science museum there was missiles allover and space rockets. I saw a Ferrari F40 the fastest road going car legal stopping now because I'm tired.

I told you in the last entry that the London visit has lived on in my memory/imagination since... good job really as this is the report from what I definitely remember being a really fun day out with so many things to see and do...

Great work again little Neil.

I saw an F40 though, that happened, they're pretty rare and I was very much into spotting awesome cars. I remember being slightly obsessed with an Alfa Romeo that looked like a brick, I've still never seen one in the flesh. Let's Google '"alfa romeo" brick' and see what happens eh?



Middle row middle-left, the red one in the same photo as the white Giulietta, and conveniently the car directly above Brick from Anchorman with whom it shares a similar facial expression.


I think this tells you a lot about me. It may explain why I love most of the architecture in my home city of Brum that is currently being torn down as it doesn't fit with most people's ideas of what architecture should do. I like lumps I guess, big lumps with unexpected angles in em.

So, I was legitimately tired this time I should probably concede. I'd had a big day out in London and had done a lot but so much was lost which could have been fleshed out later. Next time I'm 10 years old I'll try to do this better.



No comments:

Post a Comment