Saturday 22 May 2010

Thursday 28th January 1988


Had the rest of my verucca taken off today and I saw the razor blade it was dead sharp it started bleeding I thought it had stopped when I put my sock back on but when we got home there was blood all over my sock and in my shoe! Nothing goes right for me. Daniel Shepherd, David Widdowson, Sarah Moffet and Corrine Leader made up this code today and instead of saying sorry you said “orrysay” and instead of hello you said “oellhay” getting neck ache again so I'll stop now.



“Nothing goes right for me” heartbreaking. I remember very clearly the journey home, about half a mile up Green Lane complaining bitterly about how much my foot hurt (I blame the nurse, she should have used a less 'dead sharp' blade) but my mum didn't believe me... my little white socks and my Adidas Samba sole were soaked in blood when I got into the hallway and my mum apologised and got me some ice cream.

Again, the names aren't changed cos we were all innocent and I think it's kinda funny how I wrote everyone's full name, I don't know why. The secret code must be a playground conciousness thing, it seeps through the cracks in the tarmac and gets everyone at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Love the fact that you get neck or arm or hand ache so often.... So cute, needing an excuse to stop writing.

    ReplyDelete