Sunday 16 May 2010

Australiaday Tuesday 26th January 1988


Did two rehearsals for the assembly. I have to say five things it's all about Australia because today is Australia day it is 200 years since the first white settlers landed there. And most of them were convicts!!! I think I'm getting through to Fay I'm going to ask her tomorrow who she fancies if she says me I'll ask her what her favourite colour is and buy her some flowers that colour. And put a love letter in the paper sort of cone their in. Mum and Dad have gone out so I'm stuck with nanan.


2 things here, my nanan was ace and I loved her a lot. So why am I complaining about being 'stuck' with her? I think it's cos I wanted to be babysat by a hot local teenager instead (like all my friends at school... allegedly).

The 2nd thing was the 'plan' maybe I could have got some tips from a young babysitter on how to pick up Fay... I think you can probably guess her answer to my most inspired question and the excellent plan that was to follow...

Oh and 'the paper sort of cone their in?' numpty.

No comments:

Post a Comment