Saturday 22 May 2010

Wednesday 27th January 1988

Fay doesn't love anyone!! but today we did get better half of the time we were meant to be reading we were talking to one another. My guinea pig died today mind you she was nine. Did a class assembly today everybody said they couldn't hear anybody apart from me (does that mean I've got a big mouth) Wednesday are losing 5 – 0 against Everton!!!!!! 18 days until Valentine's day it's getting closer oh no!



Yeah, you already guessed that might happen with Fay didn't you? I love the 'we did get better' bit. I was/am such a dweeb!

Now, I really liked my guinea pig, you wouldn't be able to tell by the fact that I mentioned her so many times before this entry... she was called Dandelion and I have absolutely no idea why but I got her when she was very old.

Self deprecation again, big mouth... not a clue what the assembly was about – it's that kind of thing that might have helped flesh out my diary a bit but instead I wrote about flippin football again.

No comments:

Post a Comment