Sunday 16 May 2010

Monday 25th January 1988

Had my verucca burnt off today this is what the nurse did she scraped the hard skin off with a razor blade and put a sort of acid on it which burnt it off and put a plaster on and a bandage so the plaster doesn't come off it is quite painful I was oohing and aaghing all the way home Wednesday are drawing 1-1 so far against Everton in the second replay 20 days to go and I still haven't got a girlfriend it's not fair!!

Phewf, I don't know if it's just me but I got out of breath reading that... one long disjointed sentence about nothing. Verrucas will be a recurring theme, I apologise for that now. I don't think the nurse actually did anything to help them, she just randomly hacked bits of my feet off.

I worry about my former self, I really do. I've always hated football, it has never mattered to me. So who was I talking to when I was recounting the Wednesday vs Everton score? I didn't care and no one has read this diary apart from me until now...

No comments:

Post a Comment