Sunday 9 May 2010

wednesday 20th January 1988

Fay and Scott are in Love I think because I asked her if she does and she said “I don't know.” I forgot to say yesterday that I have a verucca. Stuart and I did this after dinner we looked out of the class window and watched everybody in the playground and then we went outside and said to them “I can tell you your Past” and told them what they were doing when we saw them and they wondered how we did it. Did the last test today it was a mathematics problem solving it was quite hard. Getting neck ache so I'll stop writing now


Can't for the life of me remember Scott. Don't you just love how I slip in the phrase 'I forgot to say yesterday that I have a verucca'? 
At the time I remember thinking that we were very very clever with the whole telling people their past thing when infact it was basically spying on folks from afar and then telling them... I remain convinced that everyone was stunned by our 'powers' though... 

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I read the "I can you your past" section and thought... "Hmmn what a cool idea, I might try that"?. I'm 37. Oh and, I forgot to say, I have a scab on my ankle.

    ReplyDelete