Sunday 9 May 2010

Thursday 21st January 1988


Went to Henry Fanshaw today they beat us 11-0 at netball of course they Cheated. had a scrap with Garrone he kicked me once and I hit him two times (some scrap) then we made friends and walked off. I played with my bouncy ball up and down the stairs twice it came down and hit the wall behind me and bounced off and hit me on the head. Had a downpour of snow at dinnertime Garrone just stood out there getting soaked. I think Fay and Scott have broken up (thank goodness) 24 days until valentines day wonder how many cards I'll get? Oh well no use wondering is it? Getting tired So I'll stop writing.



I'm fairly certain I made up the fact that the bouncy ball hit me twice... who the hell was I lying to? Myself? I think it hit me once...

The fight with Garonne was utterly true and remains to this day the only fight I've ever had - I can't remember what it was about though.

I don't know why I felt it necessary to say why I had to stop writing. It's my diary and I really shouldn't have to explain myself. 

1 comment:

  1. You criticise yourself for dishonesty one moment and the next say you really shouldn't have to explain yourself!

    ReplyDelete