Sunday 9 May 2010

Tuesday 19th January 1988



Today we did a maths test parts of it were dead hard and other parts of it were easy for instance...


How many points are Determined by the intersections
of x.y.z.




it looks hard but it's dead easy. William finished in about half the time. We did drama as well it was about escaping from a workhouse. And we had to do a terribly boring story about life in a workhouse the conditions and everything like that. Found out that Fay Hates Stuart (Secretly I think she likes me) anyway I also found out today from my mum who my valentines card was from last year it was someone called Catherine or Kathryn my nanans friends daughter. Thats it for now.


So, that's it? No 'hello, this is my new diary...' no introduction to me or anything like an explanation for any of the names included. I can't for the life of me remember what William's last name was/is. Fay and Stuart feature heavily in the diary. I might give Stu the heads-up but I have no idea where Fay is...


oh and the answer to the question?  I remember being very proud at getting it right as I'd never seen the word intersections before...


3?

No comments:

Post a Comment