Sunday 9 May 2010

Saturday 23rd January 1988

Went to Chesterfield today and got a model of a Ferrari Testarossa it's dead good. 22 days until Valentines day I've got to get a girlfriend before then (some chance) I really fancy Fay so I've got my eye on her hopefully she loves me. I'll stop now because it's nearly half past ten and I've got to get my beauty sleep (I need it).



Life is full of exciting things isn't it? A model of a Testarossa... I remember it being awesome because it cost something stupidly extravagant like £7.99 and it was probably the 1st toy car I got that I didn't at some point open the doors on and pretend it could fly.

Self deprecation is one of my fortes, why do I need to make some unknown reader (now you) feel sorry for me in my personal diary, surely it's a place where I could let rip with some fantastical voyages of whimsy rather than saying things like I'm ugly, why would anyone want me? Fay was pretty hot though... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment