Friday 7 May 2010

an explanation...

This is something I've been meaning to do for a while now.

I have only ever kept a diary once, and that was when I was 11, and it was only for a few months. For whatever reason, this diary has managed to follow me for a long time (22 years so far) and I've not added to it even though there's plenty of space in it.

I wrote it in pencil and it's a bit faint now, rather than losing it forever - I'm going to put it up here.

I was a tool when I was little, there are names in this that I'm not changing - if anyone reads it and spots themselves, then I think that'll be awesome. There's nothing incriminating, there's plenty that's massively embarassing but I think that it's entirely upon me that the ridicule will fall. There's nothing groundbreaking, I'm not even sure there's anything in there that will raise a laugh beyond those that know me well. But I feel it's necessary to keep it somewhere.

I'm yet to post the 1st one up here, and I'm aware it'll go in reverse order so this will be at the bottom. I intend to explain things as they arise. I guess I'm going to have to do that in a different font after each entry as a conclusion.

I'm not the most organised person in the world so this post might well sit here for a very long time and have nothing to keep it company... I intend to sort it, but it's a personal project and I'm not bowing to any peer pressure... although it might be nice to get it done before we move, on the offchance it goes missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment